RN - Emergency Room
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
- Responsible for managing the care of adult and/or pediatric patients experiencing life-threatening problems requiring complex assessment, high intensity therapies, and interventions.
- Provide support, education and comfort to patients and their families during their emergency room experience.
- Close communication with all members of the healthcare team, as well as the ability to independently recognize the need for early intervention.
- Prepare patients for surgery or diagnostic testing.
- Provide IV insertion, intubation, medicine administration, blood drawing, and many other medical procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current CT RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- 1-2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.