RN - Employee Health
Healthcare - Nursing
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking Registered Nurses for an on-going Employee Health/Vaccinations role at a Prestigious Hospital in Manhattan.
Compensation : $45 - $50
Job ID : 13233
- Delivers patient care by incorporating the tenets of the professional practice model of Relationship Centered Care and through the application of the nursing process based upon theory, research, evidence-based practice, and approved organizational nursing standards.
- Assesses and evaluates patient care needs and applies critical thinking skills in patient care management. Integrates relevant assessment and intervention skills in the delivery of nursing care.
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary healthcare team in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the plan of care.
- Prioritizes all aspects of patient care including teaching, rounding, coaching, and planning “after hospital care” and delegating to others as appropriate.
- Educates patients and caregivers while anticipating needs and readiness to learn, about their plan of care, transition of care, promotion of health, and prevention of disease.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with patients, family and all members of the Interdisciplinary Patient Care Team.
- BSN Preferred
- NYS RN Licensed
- 1 year of experience in a fast paced environment
- BLS certified