RN - Family And Pediatric
Healthcare - Nursing
Brownsville, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Immediate Need for multiple full time RN's in a busy Brooklyn Health Care Facility! Knowledge of Internal Medicine, OBGYN, Pediatrics and Women's Health is a plus!
Compensation : $45 - $45
Job ID : 14676
- Assesses, evaluates and plans care for patients for routine care, acute care and chronic disease maintenance
- Observes, reports and documents significant physical, psychosocial or safety status changes and assessments in the patient's condition to appropriate members of health care team and nurse manager.
- Administers medication and/or treatment when indicated.
- Maintains and secures all clinical supplies and medication in the service area.
- Makes follow-up and referral appointments.
- Does patient teaching and counseling. Provides patients with health information materials.
- Coordinates with outside home care providers to teach patients disease management.
- Makes internal and external referrals for specialties and follows up with their result.
- Performs routine screening test as needed, specific to each unit.
- One or two Saturdays per month from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. One or two Sundays from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- The ideal candidate has experience working with Adult Medicine, OB/GYN and Pediatrics.
- Previous ambulatory experience or Emergency Room, or health center
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to HCRN@whitecapsearch.com, call 646.813.3001, or apply online.
- Pediatrics, OBGYN, Internal Medicine
- Registered Nurse
- Experience with Triage, EKG and Phlebotomy and Immunizations