RN - Hemodialysis
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
Patchogue, New York
- Recognizes aspects and implications of patient status that vary from normal and reports to or collaborates with appropriate health team members for input.
- Assesses daily assigned patient care needs and collaborates with direct and ancillary patient care staff as needed.
- Directs and provides, in collaboration with direct and ancillary patient care staff, all aspects of the daily provision of safe and effective delivery of chronic hemodialysis therapy to assigned patients.
- Administers medications as prescribed or in accordance with approved algorithm(s), and documents appropriate medical justification and effectiveness.
- Assesses, collaborates, and documents patient/family’s basic learning needs to provide initial and ongoing education to patients and family.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- 2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.