RN - Hemodialysis
Healthcare - Nursing
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare Partners is currently seeking a Dialysis Registered Nurse to work at a Sub-Acute skilled nursing facility in Brooklyn, NY.
Compensation : $60 - $65
Job ID : 13015
- Recognizes aspects and implications of patient status that vary from normal and reports to or collaborates with appropriate health team members for input.
- Assesses daily assigned patient care needs and collaborates with direct and ancillary patient care staff as needed.
- Directs and provides, in collaboration with direct and ancillary patient care staff, all aspects of the daily provision of safe and effective delivery of chronic hemodialysis therapy to assigned patients.
- Administers medications as prescribed or in accordance with approved algorithm(s), and documents appropriate medical justification and effectiveness.
- Assesses, collaborates, and documents patient/family’s basic learning needs to provide initial and ongoing education to patients and family.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) - Preferred
- Current NYS RN Licensure
- 3 Months + of Dialysis Experience Required
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Geriatric patient population experience required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills