RN - Home Health
Healthcare - Nursing
Woodland Park, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Health is currently seeking an Homecare Nurse for a contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in New Jersey.
Compensation : $60 - $60
Job ID : 18980
- Develop and/or revise the Plan of Care for the caregiver to follow in order to provide appropriate and safe care to the patient
- Coordinating with the caregiver as necessary regarding the plan of care for each client
- Participates in conducting in-service and orientation programs for new and current Home Health Aides as needed
- Submit and maintain accurate documentation according to agency policy
- Maintain close communication with the nursing department in the True Care office, responding to phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current RN license for the state that you are working in (or willingness to obtain)
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- 2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- OASIS experience preferred
- Access to a car preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.