RN - ICU
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
Brooklyn, New York
- Provides for safety in the coordination and delivery of care.
- Consistently communicates with patients by listening attentively and providing feedback to ensure that all needs are met in a timely manner.
- Keeps patients pain well controlled.
- Assess and reassesses patients' status, initiating and resolving patient goals.
- Treating patients accurately and safely according to unit specific parameters and best practices.
- Responds appropriately in emergency situations.
- Is aware of ethical concerns and makes appropriate referrals to ethics committee.
- Identifies and immediately reports any hazardous situations to management.
- Participates in and positively influences quality improvement initiatives.
- Fosters cooperative relationships and positive work environment with other departments through courtesy, respect and effective communication.
- Participates in patient flow initiatives by facilitating transfers and discharges in a timely manner.
- Strives to exceed expectations of all patients and families.
- At least one year of acute care RN experience in ICU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current New York State RN license
- BCLS certification
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.