RN - Infectious Disease
Healthcare - Nursing
Brownsville, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Immediate Need for an RN Manager in a busy Brooklyn Health Care Facility!
Compensation : $50 - $60
Job ID : 18358
- Assesses, evaluates and plans care for patients for routine care, acute care and chronic disease maintenance
- Observes, reports and documents significant physical, psychosocial or safety status changes and assessments in the patient's condition to appropriate members of health care team and nurse manager.
- Administers medication and/or treatment when indicated.
- Maintains and secures all clinical supplies and medication in the service area.
- Makes follow-up and referral appointments.
- Does patient teaching and counseling. Provides patients with health information materials.
- Coordinates with outside home care providers to teach patients disease management.
- Makes internal and external referrals for specialties and follows up with their result.
- Performs routine screening test as needed, specific to each unit.
- One or two Saturdays per month from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. One or two Sundays from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm.
- The ideal candidate has experience working with Adult Medicine, OB/GYN and Pediatrics.
- Previous ambulatory experience or Emergency Room, or health center
- Pediatrics, OBGYN, Internal Medicine
- Registered Nurse
- Experience with Triage, EKG and Phlebotomy and Immunizations
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.