RN - Infusion
Healthcare - Nursing
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking infusion Registered Nurses to assist with antibody infusions for COVID patients ongoing contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in NYC.
Compensation : $55 - $55
Job ID : 13952
- Demonstrate accurate assessment skills appropriate to my patient population and based on evidence, policy and practice standards when caring for all patients regardless of complexity or need.
- Assure patient safety by adhering to established policies and procedures and utilizing patient safety resources such as mPPID. Implement a plan of care according to identified physical, psychosocial and spiritual needs.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize nursing interventions based on patient needs and in conjunction with unit activities and resources available.
- Actively participate in bedside shift report, safety huddles, multidisciplinary patient rounds and hourly rounding to gather all information necessary to care for my patients, anticipate their needs and provide for a smooth hand-off to other members of the health care team.
- Provide patient teaching/discharge planning to promote optimal patient outcomes.
- Graduated from an accredited School of Nursing or in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- 1-2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- IV certified preferred
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.