RN - Interventional Radiology
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
Paramus, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking an Interventional Radiology RN for a contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital System in Paramus, NJ.
Compensation : $80 - $80
Job ID : 18987
- Conducting initial examinations and assessments of patients as well as gaining procedural consent.
- Provide patient education regarding treatment or a procedure.
- Monitoring patient vital signs during procedures and performing daily rounds to monitor the progress of patients (NPO status, or assisting in the collection and processing of laboratory result, etc.)
- Performs specialist nursing procedures by assessing, planning and delivering care packages, working closely with Consultant Radiologists and other Health Care Professionals often involving interventional procedures which may include conscious sedation.
- Participates in the development of the specialist nursing service in Radiology.
- Audit and be responsible for maintaining the patients nursing records
- Current RN license for the state that you are working in (or willingness to obtain)
- 2 years of Interventional Radiology RN experience is required
- Expertise in "conscious sedation"
- STEMI on call requirement within 30 minutes
- Experience with the following systems is preferred: Meditech, Siemens Sensis, Philips X-per, Pyxis
- IV insertion/ Phlebotomy certificate preferred
- BLS & ACLS certifications from the American Heart Association are required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.