RN - Labor and Delivery
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
Bricktown, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Labor and Delivery Nurse for an on going long-term temp contract assignments at a Prestigious Hospital in Monmouth County, NJ.
Compensation : $75 - $85
Job ID : 14735
- Categorizes patients in the appropriate level of classification.
- Applies external fetal monitor and interprets fetal heart tracing and uterine activity.
- Implements intervention appropriately based on fetal heart rate pattern and maternal status during labor.
- Identifies emergency situations, observes age and notifies provider accordingly.
- Administers medication according to the 5 rights of safety and infection control guidelines and or per Provider's orders.
- Screens patients for pain during the initial assessment and reassess according to guidelines.
- Assists the physicians and midwife during a delivery.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- 2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
- NRP certification from the American Heart Association
- AWOHNN certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills