RN - Labor and Delivery
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
Westwood, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse for an on-going contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in Westwood, New Jersey.
Compensation : $85 - $90
Job ID : 15414
- Categorizes patients in the appropriate level of classification.
- Applies external fetal monitor and interprets fetal heart tracing and uterine activity.
- Implements intervention appropriately based on fetal heart rate pattern and maternal status during labor.
- Identifies emergency situations, observes age and notifies provider accordingly.
- Administers medication according to the 5 rights of safety and infection control guidelines and or per Provider's orders.
- Screens patients for pain during the initial assessment and reassess according to guidelines.
- Assists the physicians/midwife during a delivery.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- 1-2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
- NRP certification from the American Heart Association
- Fetal Monitoring Certificate Preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills