RN - Labor & Delivery
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
- Categorizes patients in the appropriate level of classification.
- Applies external fetal monitor and interprets fetal heart tracing and uterine activity.
- Implements intervention appropriately based on fetal heart rate pattern and maternal status during labor.
- Identifies emergency situations, observes age and notifies provider accordingly.
- Administers medication according to the 5 rights of safety and infection control guidelines and or per Provider's orders.
- Screens patients for pain during the initial assessment and reassess according to guidelines.
- Assists the physicians/midwife during a delivery
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current RN license for the state that you are working in (or willingness to obtain)
- 2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- BLS, ACLS and NRP certifications from the American Heart Association
- Fetal Monitoring Certificate Preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.