RN - Labor & Delivery
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
Sleepy Hollow, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Labor & Delivery RN for a Prestigious Hospital in Westchester County, New York.
Compensation : $105 - $105
Job ID : 14397
- Categorizes patients in the appropriate level of classification.
- Applies external fetal monitor and interprets fetal heart tracing and uterine activity.
- Implements intervention appropriately based on fetal heart rate pattern and maternal status during labor.
- Identifies emergency situations, observes age and notifies provider accordingly.
- Administers medication according to the 5 rights of safety and infection control guidelines and or per Provider's orders.
- Screens patients for pain during the initial assessment and reassess according to guidelines.
- Assists the physicians/midwife during a delivery.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license
- 1-2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
- NCC EFM (Electronic Fetal Monitoring) Certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills