RN- Long Term Care
Healthcare - Nursing
Wall, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking Registered Nurses for a nursing and rehabilitation center affiliated with a health system based out of Monmouth County, NJ. Registered nurses are needed for an ongoing full-time assignment.
Compensation : $45 - $45
Job ID : 13834
- As part of a multidisciplinary team to deliver patient-centered nursing and rehabilitation services to patients.
- Support the Unit Manager to maintain excellent clinical standards and patient experience.
- Provides the highest level of service to all patients, families, and visitors to ensure satisfaction.
- Responsible for ensuring all assigned residents receive all medications, treatments, and nursing care as ordered.
- Completes all required documentation as per state/federal guidelines.
- Supervises and makes an assignment of nursing personnel on the unit
- Establishes the nursing care plan, utilizing nursing diagnosis for patients in cooperation with the supervisor and nursing personnel on the unit.
- Implement plans of care for residents.
- Consistently, accurately, and independently prioritizes and completes routine assignments within guidelines and schedules.
- Recognizes psychosocial needs, their possible effects on behavior on intervenes to provide emotional support.
- Maintains accurate informative records on all patients in the unit.
- Identify and report all real or potential problems regarding the development or administration of patient care.
- IV certification preferred
- Geriatrics experience of at least 6 months as an LPN
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Basic Microsoft Office
- Basic Computer Skills
- Minimum Degree Required: Associate's Degree (Community College, MBO)
- BLS - AHA
- RN License
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.