RN - Long Term Care
Healthcare - Nursing
Tupper Lake, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Long Term Care nurse for a well-established community hospital's Skilled Nursing Facility in Tupper Lake, NY. This position is a full time, night shift position offering highly competitive pay and benefits!
Compensation : $50 - $53
Job ID : 18752
- Performing routine procedures such as recording vital signs
- Administering medications as needed
- Providing specialized treatments for progressive and chronic conditions
- Providing educational and emotional assistance to patients and family members
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current NY State Registered Nurse License
- 1+ years of experience in this specialty
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.