Registered Nurse - Long Term Care
Healthcare - Nursing
Hamburg, New York
- Provides professional nursing care to assigned patients in a nursing home environment.
- Records patient histories, performs various diagnostic tests, administers medications, and develops patient care plans in conjunction with other medical professionals.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures, operating and monitoring medical equipment as necessary
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current RN license for the state that you are working in (or willingness to obtain)
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- 2 years of Long Term Care RN experience is required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.