RN - Med Surg
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
Bronx, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Medical Surgical Nurse for a contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in The Bronx, NY.
Compensation : $70 - $70
Job ID : 18256
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse
- Educates patients on surgical procedures; Records patients’ medical information and vital signs
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays
- Initiates corrective action whenever the patient
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current RN license for the state that you are working in (or willingness to obtain)
- 2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.