RN - Med Surg / Telemetry
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
Glens Falls, New York
- Monitoring vital signs.
- Ensuring operation of needed equipment such as IVs, feeding tubes, catheters, and oxygen tanks.
- Communicating with patients and doctors.
- Providing family support for patients.
- Administering medications.
- Running tests and assessments.
- Planning and coordinating discharges.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in telemetry
- Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Life Support (ACLS)
- Stroke experience preferred
- Must be willing to float to other Med Surg units
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.