RN - Medical Group
Healthcare - Nursing
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Organizing and preparing exam rooms, knowledge of medication, documenting accurately and timely information regarding patient conditions.
- Direct patient care by assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting individual patient needs, actions taken and patient responses
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Valid RN license for the state of New Jersey
- 2 years of clinic experience preferred
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association is required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.