RN - Medical Surgical
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
Putnam, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare has an immediate opening in a premier hospital in Putnam County, NY for a full time Registered Nurse in the Med Surge unit for an ongoing assignment. Excellent hospital with orientation provided and fast track clearance to get you started quickly!
Compensation : $50 - $50
Job ID : 13975
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Educates patients on surgical procedures.
- Records patients medical information and vital signs.
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays.
- Initiates corrective action whenever the patient.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or in Nursing (BSN)
- Current CT license (or willingness to obtain)
- 1-2 years of acute care experience
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills