RN - Medical Surgical
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care plans in consultation with healthcare professionals.
- Evaluating medical information, as well as providing direct and individualized bedside nursing care to pre-and post-surgery patients.
- Preparing, administering and recording prescribed medications.
- Changing dressings, inserting catheters, and starting IVs.
- Adjusting specialized medical equipment as needed, as well as interpreting and recording measurements.
- Monitoring patients' vitals and reporting adverse reactions to medications in a timely manner.
- Collaborating on discharge planning with the healthcare team.
- Answering questions and educating patients and their families on surgical procedures and post-surgery care.
- Maintaining and updating patient files, medical charts, and health records.
- Adhering to best nursing practices, standards, and protocols.
- 1+ Years of Nursing Experience
- Recent Experience within the Specialty
- Active NY RN License
- BSN Preferred
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.