RN - Medical Surgical
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
New York, New York
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse
- Educates patients on surgical procedures
- Records patients’ medical information and vital signs
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays
- Initiates corrective action whenever necessary
- Must have 2 full years of Neuro Surgical RN experience
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.