RN - Medical Surgical/Telemetry
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
Ridgewood, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Medical Surgical/Telemetry Registered Nurse a for a ongoing contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in Bergen County, NJ.
Compensation : $60 - $65
Job ID : 14120
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in accordance with the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse
- Educates patients on surgical procedures ƒ Records patients’ medical information and vital signs
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays
Initiates corrective action whenever the patient
- They may meet with patients and assess their condition, monitor vital signs and take medical histories.
- Bariatric nurses also often counsel patients on healthy eating habits and educate them on treatment options.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Current NJ State Registered Nurse License.
- Minimum 2 years in Bariatric Surgery.
- BCLS, ACLS required.
- Excellent Communication skills.