RN - NICU
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
Schenectady, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Neonatal Care Registered Nurses for a on-going contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in Schenectady, NY.
Compensation : $55 - $55
Job ID : 13178
- Administering medications, monitoring vital signs and providing vital nutrients to newborns.
- Because most premature and sick newborns' lungs are not fully developed
- Ensure that infants are breathing and maturing properly.
- Assist physicians in treatment plans and examinations.
- Maintain and update records of the patient's care.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- 1-2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from American Heart Association
- NRP certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills