RN - Nurse Educator
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking Registered Nurse educators a for an on-going contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in NYC.
Compensation : $70 - $70
Job ID : 12700
- Provision of educational and development training services to enhance specialized patient care within established clinical protocols.
- Collaboration with patient care staff and unit management in the planning, implementation, and delivery of educational curricula.
- Initiation of clinical skills development programs within the parameters of established clinical and preceptorship models
- Implementation of educational strategies to ensure compliance with quality standards and parameters.
- Serve as a clinical resource for unit management and team members to ensure quality patient care.
- Educate team members in the use of new equipment, supplies, and instruments; coordinates in-service training and workshops.
- Graduated from an accredited School of Nursing or in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- 1-2 years of acute care experience in the MS or CCU specialty
- 1+ years of nurse education preferred
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills