RN - Oncology
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
Ridgewood, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking an Oncology Registered Nurse for a on-going contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in Bergen County.
Compensation : $85 - $85
Job ID : 12534
- Performs chemo, therapeutic treatments and blood transfusions and phlebotomy procedures.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) provides and coordinates the care of patients/families and significant others in the ambulatory care setting by assessing, diagnosing, planning and intervening in actual or potential health problems, including evaluation of the patient’s response to the care. These responsibilities also include patient/family/significant other education and health maintenance strategies.
- The RN is a member of a designated health care team and collaborates, coordinates and guides team members in planning patient care and achieving goals.
- Responsible for all unit enabling operations including patient flow, assignment, ordering and medical record prep.
- Triage all sick and walk-in patients.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Current NY State Registered Nurse License,
- Minimum 2 years Medical Oncology Nursing Experience Required
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) Active Chemotherapy- Biotherapy Provider Card required
- Certification in area of specialty is highly recommended, BCLS, ACLS required