RN - Oncology
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking an Oncology Registered Nurse for a contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in Manhattan.
Compensation : $75 - $75
Job ID : 17677
- Performs chemo, therapeutic treatments and blood transfusions and phlebotomy procedures.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) provides and coordinates the care of patients/families and significant others in the ambulatory care setting by assessing, diagnosing, planning and intervening in actual or potential health problems, including evaluation of the patient’s response to the care.
- These responsibilities also include patient/family/significant other education and health maintenance strategies.
- The RN is a member of a designated health care team and collaborates, coordinates and guides team members in planning patient care and achieving goals.
- Responsible for all unit enabling operations including patient flow, assignment, ordering and medical record prep.
- Triage all sick and walk-in patients.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Current RN license for the state that you are working in (or willingness to obtain)
- Minimum 2 years Medical Oncology Nursing Experience Required
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) Active Chemotherapy- Biotherapy Provider Card preferred
- Certification in area of specialty is highly recommended, BCLS, ACLS required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.