RN - Operating Room
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking an Operating Room Registered Nurse for an on-going contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in Concord, MA.
Compensation : $90 - $90
Job ID : 12993
- Performs chemo, therapeutic treatments and blood transfusions and phlebotomy procedures.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) provides and coordinates the care of patients/families and significant others in the ambulatory care setting by assessing, diagnosing, planning and intervening in actual or potential health problems, including evaluation of the patient’s response to the care. These responsibilities also include patient/family/significant other education and health maintenance strategies.
- The RN is a member of a designated health care team and collaborates, coordinates and guides team members in planning patient care and achieving goals.
- Responsible for all unit enabling operations including patient flow, assignment, ordering and medical record prep.
- Triage all sick and walk-in patients.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current Massachusetts State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- 1-2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS Certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills