RN - Operating Room
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
Syracuse, New York
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the facility EMR.
- Preps operating room for patient/procedure and assists other staff in breaking down the room.
- Assists in positioning, responding to comfort/safety of patient.
- Provides for accurate care and handling of specimens.
- Initiates corrective actions whenever needed.
- Observes and enforces strict standards of asepsis.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
1-2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
BLS certification from the American Heart Association
Excellent communication and customer service skills