RN - PACU
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
State College, Pennsylvania
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a PACU Nurse for a on-going contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in State College, PA.
Compensation : $65 - $65
Job ID : 13010
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the facility EMR.
- Preps operating room for patient/procedure and assists other staff in breaking down the room.
- Assess, plan and evaluate the nursing care needs of the patient before, during and after a surgical procedure.
- Participate in the care of patients receiving conscious sedation.
- Administer prescribed medications, apply dressings, monitor vital signs.
- Assist physician during procedures.
- Provides for accurate care and handling of specimens.
- Observes and enforces strict standards of asepsis.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN).
- Current PA State RN license (or willingness to obtain).
- 1-2 years of acute care experience in this specialty.
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association.
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.