RN - PCU
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
Rockville Centre, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Step-Down RN for a contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in Long Island, NY.
Compensation : $70 - $70
Job ID : 19431
- Delivers patient care by incorporating the tenets of the professional practice model of Relationship Centered Care and through the application of the nursing process based upon theory, research, evidence-based practice, and approved organizational nursing standards.
- Assesses and evaluates patient care needs and applies critical thinking skills in patient care management.
- Integrates relevant assessment and intervention skills in the delivery of nursing care.
- Prioritizes all aspects of patient care including teaching, rounding, coaching, and planning “after hospital care” and delegating to others as appropriate.
- Educates patients and caregivers while anticipating needs and readiness to learn, about their plan of care, transition of care, promotion of health, and prevention of disease.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Current RN license for the state that you are working in (or willingness to obtain)
- 2 years of acute care experience in this specialty required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Traveler has completed one prior travel assignment
- BLS & ACLS certifications from the American Heart Association
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.