RN - Pediatric Group Home
Healthcare - Nursing
Seacliff, New York
- Provides triage and first aid treatment
- Maintains accurate and complete medical records
- Responsible for carrying out agency’s policies and professional standards
- Comply with all privacy laws including HIPAA, etc.
- Oversees all medical aspects of consumer's life
- Active New York State Licensure and in good standing
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ideally 6 months+ of experience working with OPWDD preferred
- Prior experience working with this population is a plus
- Self-initiated, motivated, and well-organized
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.