RN - Pediatric Oncology
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
- Performs chemo, therapeutic treatments and blood transfusions and phlebotomy procedures.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) provides and coordinates the care of patients/families and significant others in the ambulatory care setting by assessing, diagnosing, planning and intervening in actual or potential health problems, including evaluation of the patient’s response to the care. These responsibilities also include patient/family/significant other education and health maintenance strategies.
- The RN is a member of a designated health care team and collaborates, coordinates and guides team members in planning patient care and achieving goals.
- Responsible for all unit enabling operations including patient flow, assignment, ordering and medical record prep.
- Triage all sick and walk-in patients.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current Massachusetts State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- 1-2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ONS Certification preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.