RN - Physician Services/Outpatient
Healthcare - Nursing
North Bergen, New Jersey
- Asking patients' questions about their health for diagnosis and documenting patients' symptoms and medical history for the doctor.
- Identifying changes in symptoms and intervening in emergency situations.
- Administering medications, drawing blood, and giving vaccinations following appropriate guidelines.
- Monitoring temperature, pulse, breathing, and blood pressure and keeping accurate records.
- Remaining up to date on the latest developments, rules and regulations, drug therapies, equipment, and treatment procedures.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current RN license for the state that you are working in (or willingness to obtain)
- 2 years of Physician practice experience is required!
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.