RN - PICU
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
Brooklyn, New York
- Organizes and prepares exam rooms, knowledge of medication, pre-op and post-op steps
- Provides surgical assistance, medication control lists, documenting accurately, and timely information regarding patient conditions
- Directs patient care by assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting individual patient needs, actions taken, and patient responses
- Demonstrates the ability to maintain an efficient pace in the OR to avoid delays and ensure rapid room turn over
- Facilitates and ensures patient preparedness for surgery
- Communicates and prioritizes efficiently and effectively
- Assists the anesthesia provider during the induction/emergence from anesthesia
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- 2 years of PICU nursing experience is required.
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BLS, PALS and ACLS certifications from the American Heart Association
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.