Healthcare - Allied Health
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Case Manager to work at a psychiatric facility in Pembroke, Massachusetts
- Advanced knowledge of abnormal psychology and treatment procedures.
- Knowledge of age-specific psychological care.
- Demonstrated skill in facilitating and/or co-facilitating process oriented and didactic groups.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including professional telephone skills.
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and exercise sound time management.
- Education: Masters of Social Work or other relevant Masters degree required
- Knowledgeable and experienced in mental health and inpatient psychiatric settings.
- Masters of Social Work, Masters in Mental Health Counseling.
- LCSW, LMHC, LICSW. Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker preferred.
- 1-2 years of inpatient care experience in this specialty preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.