Healthcare - Nursing
Centre Hall, Pennsylvania
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a Psychiatric Registered Nurse to work at a psychiatric facility in Centre Hall, PA.
- Keep patient’s morale up by providing a positive therapeutic relationship
- Help build patient’s confidence
- Conduct spiritual interventions
- Help patient work through self-doubts and despair
- Organize events with fellow nurses and associates to help build patient’s social skills
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Current PA RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
- 1-2 years of acute care experience in this specialty is preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.