RN - Psychiatric
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
WCS Healthcare is currently seeking a General Inpatient Psychiatric Registered Nurse for an on-going contract assignment at a Prestigious Hospital in NYC.
Compensation : $70 - $70
Job ID : 13294
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments by the policy regarding the administration of medications by a licensed registered nurse
- Educates patients on surgical procedures
- Records patients’ medical information and vital signs
- Monitors and adjusts specialized equipment used on patients, and interprets and records electronic displays
- Initiates corrective action whenever the patient
- Graduated from an accredited School of Nursing or in Nursing (BSN)
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- 1-2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- CPI required
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.