RN - Radiology
Healthcare - Nursing
Somers, New York
- Provides nursing care to patients/significant others via direct and/or telephone contact, following established standards and practices.
- Coordinates with other members of the care team to ensure seamless care delivery, maximal coordination of efforts, and active patient participation in planning and care.
- Assists physicians or other providers with clinical procedures and participates in patient teaching.
- RN License
- 1+ years of experience
- Preferred experience in Radiology
- CPR Certification
- Must be fully COVID Vaccinated
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.