RN - Social Services Organization
Healthcare - Nursing
Bronx, New York
- Provides direct and supportive healthcare to individuals that reside in IAHD's residential programs.
- The position focuses on coordinator of care/case management for individuals and staff training oversight for the provision of care.
- This person will also be responsible for documenting individual's status, health needs and follow-up.
- Attending staff meetings and participating in company functions as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Nursing
- 1 year of professional experience in delivering health care to people with disabilities
- NYS Certification is mandatory
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.