RN - Step Down
Healthcare - Travel Nursing/Acute Care
New York, New York
- Delivers patient care by incorporating the tenets of the professional practice model of Relationship Centered Care and through the application of the nursing process based upon theory, research, evidence-based practice, and approved organizational nursing standards.
- Assesses and evaluates patient care needs and applies critical thinking skills in patient care management.
- Integrates relevant assessment and intervention skills in the delivery of nursing care.
- Prioritizes all aspects of patient care including teaching, rounding, coaching, and planning “after hospital care” and delegating to others as appropriate.
- Educates patients and caregivers while anticipating needs and readiness to learn, about their plan of care, transition of care, promotion of health, and prevention of disease.
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Current New York State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
- 1 year of acute care experience in this specialty required
- The traveler has completed one prior travel assignment
- BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- EPIC experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.