RN - Supervisor Skilled Nursing
Healthcare - Nursing
Oneonta, New York
- Providing quality care to patients
- Confer with patients and families about patient care, ancillary services and health plans
- Assess patients for changes of conditions, decline in ambulation etc.
- Administer treatments and medications to patients as needed
- Monitor administration of IV's and placing orders for supplies and new medications
- Supervise ancillary staff including CNA's, LPN's, RN's
- NYS RN Licensed
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Preferred
- 2 years of experience long term care clinical experience
- BLS certification required (American Heart Association)
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.