RN - Womens Health
Healthcare - Travel + Acute Care Nursing
- Records all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the facility EMR
- Preps operating room for patient/procedure and assists other staff in breaking down the room
- Assess, plan and evaluate the nursing care needs of the patient before, during and after a surgical procedure
- Participate in the care of patients receiving conscious sedation
- Administer prescribed medications, apply dressings, monitor vital signs.
- Assist physician during procedures
- Provides for accurate care and handling of specimens
- Observes and enforces strict standards of asepsis
Current State RN license (or willingness to obtain)
2 years of acute care experience in this specialty
BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- ACLS certification from the American Heart Association
Excellent communication and customer service skills
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.