RN - Women's Health
Healthcare - Nursing
Richmond Hill, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Womens Health Clinic in Queens looking for a full time RN with Electronic Fetal Monitoring experience.
Compensation : $80 - $90
Job ID : 18290
- Assist with pelvic exams or pap smears as well as the entire labor and delivery process and mothers with breastfeeding.
- Prepares the patient for and assists exams, procedures, and treatments
- Educates and counsels patient with provisions for follow-up
- Patient charting is entered into the EMR accurately and in a timely manner
- Provides clinical direction to the support staff (LPNs, Medical Assistants)
- Contacts the patient by telephone to provide requested follow-up, advise them of test results or relay a physician's instructions.
- Instructs the patient and family on how to perform physician recommended preventive care, take prescribed medication, prepare for tests, monitor treatment progress, and note symptom changes.
- Obtains the patients history and basic medical data when needed
- NYS licensure as an RN
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Current NYS RN licensure
- BLS certification
- Electronic Fetal Monitoring
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.