RRT - NICU/PICU
Healthcare - Allied Health
New York, New York
- Reviews data in-patient record, including admission and current R.C. orders, patient history, physical exam, PFT values, ABG results, and laboratory data.
- Set up and maintain respiratory equipment as instructed; Attends department meetings and in-services as instructed.
- Performs patient assessment in order to monitor effects of therapy provided and documents this assessment in the patient chart.
- Conducts prescribed therapeutic procedures to achieve and maintain adequate oxygenation, a patent's airway, including maintenance of adequate humidification.
- Obtain and analyzes ABG's as ordered/ per policy.
- Follows Department protocols, such as weaning protocol, patient ventilator monitoring, Cuff pressure monitoring, etc.
- Two years RRT experience in hospital/ acute setting
- Must have experience as a RRT in a NICU/PICU environment
- Experience with Servo U and Triology Machine
- Infant Rescue Transport Experience highly preferred
- NYS Respiratory Therapist license
- National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) Registry
- BLS Certification Required
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.