Melville, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
Are you a seasoned sales professional with a proven track record for navigating the staffing and recruiting industry? Look no further – WhiteCap Search (WCS) is expanding its horizons within the Professional Services and Healthcare markets. Riding high on our unprecedented success over the past few years, we're on the lookout for an elite and dedicated Client Service Director to spearhead our growth among both new and existing markets.
Compensation : $60000 - $100000
As one of the fastest-growing recruitment firms nationwide, WCS offers an unparalleled opportunity to join a thriving organization at the forefront of innovation. This is your chance to be part of a dynamic team and make a significant impact in a rapidly evolving job market.
As a member of our sales team in our dynamic sales team, you will drive the expansion of our client base within the staffing and recruiting industry, with a primary focus on Professional Services and Healthcare. Leveraging your 3+ years of sales experience and expertise in Managed Service Provider/Program, you'll play a pivotal role in acquiring strategic accounts, fostering key relationships, and contributing to the growth of our staffing solutions
A Day in the Life:
- In this role, you will take the lead in growing and diversifying your client base by marketing our staffing services. Key responsibilities include:
- Prioritizing the acquisition of Managed Service Provider (MSP)/Vendor Management System (VMS) accounts.
- Offering valuable insights to tailor delivery models that align with specific client/MSP needs.
- Expanding into new markets, focusing on enterprise total talent management, and fostering key partner relationships.
- Building and reinforcing strategic relationships with MSPs and VMS channels.
- Managing relationships with client executives, decision-makers, and sponsors within our strategic account base.
- Developing and enhancing senior customer relationships within large accounts.
- 3+ years of experience in sales, account management, or relationship management within the recruitment industry, including managing a new or existing portfolio of key accounts.
- 1-3+ years of knowledge and experience in Vendor Management System (VMS) and/or Managed Service Provider/Program (MSP).
- 3+ years’ sales experience in agency recruitment is a must.
- Well-spoken and confident, with effective communication skills across diverse backgrounds.
- High-energy, motivated, entrepreneurial self-starter with a goal-oriented mindset.
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Previous CRM/ATS system usage.
- Comfortable conducting quality checks and navigating conflicts.
- Ability to manage and meet tight deadlines with a sense of urgency.
Ready to Dive In?
If you possess the qualifications and drive to excel in a career with one of the top recruiting firms in the industry, and you're ready to join an energetic, driven, and dynamic team, apply now! Email us directly at email@example.com.
WhiteCap Search is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability.
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages, including bonuses and fringe benefits, etc. The advertisement(s) posted do not guarantee a certain compensation package for a position or a bona fide offer of employment.