Sales Operations Manager
New York, New York
SHARE THIS JOB
A global technology solutions firm servicing investment banks and quantitative trading firms, is looking for a mid-level Manager to support its Sales Analytics team. The new hire will be responsible for developing and implementing new methods and strategies for analyzing large amounts of sales data.
Compensation : $140000 - $170000
Job ID : 15749
- Compile, analyze, and report on sales data to all relevant stakeholders
- Develop an in depth understanding of existing reporting and forecasting methodologies and implement additional ones
- Manage sales forecasting and data analysis across multiple dimensions
- Provide actionable insights and recommendations to guide the sales approach and continue growing the business
- Establish a process around CRM data input
- 5+ years in a Sales Operations role at a SaaS company. Financial Technology company a plus.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce, preferably as an Administrator
- Experience defining and tracking the KPI’s for sales organizations.