- Perform review of balance sheet accounts and reconciliation to supporting schedules.
- Review Third party accounting packages, and record monthly activity.
- Prepare monthly and quarter close accounting workbooks for various entities including bank reconciliations, accruals, reconciliation of account balances to supporting schedules and entering any required journal entries identified.
- Liaise with construction/development group and enter/record job cost reports for projects under construction.
- Prepare quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements and related supporting schedules (including any required eliminations).
- Prepare detailed balance sheet analyses and income statement variance and fluctuation analyses for each entity on a quarterly basis.
- Prepare statement of cash flows and supporting workpapers.
- Prepare supporting schedules for SEC financial statement disclosures.
- Preparation of management fees, promotes, HLBV, capitalized interest
- Payroll reconciliations/reimbursements/billing to entities
- Prepare workbooks for transactions that close during the quarter (includes researching US GAAP guidance for various transactions including acquisitions, financings, and lease amendments).
- Facilitate bill payment and provide lien waivers
- Preparation of lender reporting compliance
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in public accounting and/or a dynamic environment (experience in property accounting a plus)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (CPA strongly desired)
- SEC experience preferred
- Strong US GAAP knowledge of accounting principles
- Experience in analyzing real estate transactions a plus
- Experience with internal controls and Excel
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.