Los Angeles, California
SHARE THIS JOB
Prominent privately owned real estate firm with over $50 Billion in assets is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. Located at their beautiful office in Los Angeles, the Senior Accountant will report to the Controller and be responsible for:
Compensation : $90000 - $100000
- Reviewing and analyze the general ledger, financial statements and preparing appropriate accrual and adjusting journal entries in accordance with GAAP.
- Preparing financial statement analysis for management and partners on GAAP and cash basis.
- Collaborate with senior management on monthly cash flow forecasting.
- Preparing detailed monthly, quarterly and year end work paper packages from posted journal entries and general ledger analysis. Also, preparing bank reconciliations.
- Assisting in the preparation of annual audited financial statements on GAAP and IFRS basis.
- Assisting with the preparation of yearly budgets and quarterly forecasting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years of experience in either Public Accounting, Corporate Real Estate Accounting, or Property Accounting.
- CPA preferred.
- Strong systems skills that include Excel and knowledge or a large ERP system (PeopleSoft, NetSuite, JDE, etc)
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.