Accounting + Finance
Paramus, New Jersey
SHARE THIS JOB
Boutique North NJ CPA with a diversification of clients including Real Estate, closely held businesses, E-commerce, professional services. Very good quality of life with terrific career path, Partnership Track.
Compensation : $85000 - $110000
Responsible for assisting with various client services including tax preparation, tax planning, financial statement preparation, compilations & reviews, audits & consulting. Qualified candidates should also enjoy working on a variety of projects for clients in varying industries. This role requires independent thinking, multi-tasking and balancing of priorities. We do not micro-manage, rather we provide an environment for learning and development. We promote from within and an entrepreneurial attitude is encouraged.
- Preparation of partnership, corporate, fiduciary and individual tax returns
- Assist with client Audit, Review and Compilation engagements
- Supervise and review bookkeeping staff and engagements
- Assist clients with general accounting and tax projects/inquiries
- Assist in training staff level accountants
- B.A./B.S. degree in Accounting
- MBA/Masters in Tax/Accounting a plus
- CPA License (or pursuing)
- 2+ years of CPA firm experience
- Strong computer skills; proficient in ProSystem fx Tax, QuickBooks, Sage & CCH Engagement (a plus)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, specifically Excel (including v-lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
Disclosure: The hourly rates and/or salaries listed may or may not reflect total compensation packages including bonus and fringe benefits, etc., nor are the advertisement(s) posted a guarantee of a certain compensation package for a position or bona fide offer of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.