Morristown, New Jersey
- Perform month-end close, reconcile internal accounts, journal entries and issue financial statements (Balance Sheet and P&L) in QuickBooks for investment holding entities and Foundations.
Analyze monthly, quarterly, annual reports and ensure financial information has been recorded accurately.
Record and reconcile investment activity from brokerage and custody accounts.
Reconcile bank statements.
Verify daily bank and brokerage account cash activities, prepare wire transfers to fund accounts as needed for expenses, donations and investment activities.
Accounts payable and receivable for various entities, including auditing check requests for accuracy.
Provide and maintain cash flow projections, pledge schedules and other reports for contribution activity for various Foundations.
Assist in annual financial audits.
Review annual budgets for various foundations.
Provide pro forma and other financial reports and assist on projects for Senior Management.
Maintain ledger and various schedules for rental properties and coordinate rent receivables and vendor payables.
Work directly with and provide a high-level of personal financial services to high-net-worth individuals and families.
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 2-4+ years of experience.
- Family office Services experience preferred.
- Must be comfortable working independently and in a group en
- Organized, detail oriented and flexible in adjusting well to change.
- Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks.
- Highly analytical and ready to make immediate impact in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.